David BoydDirector (Operations and Commercial)
David started his career in IT as a Unix Administrator at Colt Telecom. Specialising in data storage and backup, David quickly ascended to European Backup Team Leader before leaving for GlassHouse Technologies in 2004. At GlassHouse, David held a number of positions including Technical, Senior, and Principal Consultant, Practice Lead and Enterprise Architect.
David’s core strength is his ability to understand complex technical solutions and how their application can drive business outcomes. David has used these attributes to develop solutions ranging from technical assessments and implementations through to wide-scale data centre transformation, and migrations.
- Should Fear Justify Spend?
- Innovation - More Than Just a Good Idea!
- Copying Nature’s Blueprint for Data Storage
- The Giant Isn’t Dead. Yet.
- Managing the Transition to a Hyperconverged Estate. Bimodal Operations.
- A Vision of the Future Data Centre - Digital leadership
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure – Hype or Reality?